Ugh. It’s hard being a parent! But here are five eco-friendly products to make your life easier!
- Omyst– This product will help to soothe your childs scrapes, cuts, and basically any minor ailment! It’s a first aid kit in a bottle. AND? It’s eco-friendly! This product is made with 100% organiclly grown herbs. It’s a patented organic first-aid spray (and the first!) And it’s not messy at all! This product contains healing herbs like yarrow, calendula, and wild roses. It allows wounds to breathe and heal faster. It’s not toxic and safe for all ages. From infants to grandpa!
- Dr. Drip Coffee – a revolutionary single serve brewing system that brews a delicious cup o’ joe with just hot water. Perfect for parents on-the-go, these recyclable & compostable individual packets are perfect to stash away for use in the kitchen, at the office or during your PTA meetings
- Vapur – the “anti-bottle,” a foldable, reusable BPA-free water bottle that stands tall when full and rolls, folds and flattens when empty. Available in a multitude of fun colors and two different sizes – Vapur allows you to stay hydrated in style
- Betty Louis- On the run? Don’t have time to eat, but you don’t WANT to eat all those carbs and calories in muffins? Then try yummy organic treats from Betty Louis! Not only are they good for you, but they taste oh-so good!
- Hint Water- Don’t drink coffee? Hate water? Then HINT is the water for you! With NO calories or carbs, this water is SO much better then soda or juice. And it even tastes better too! All the celeb moms love Hint Water! And you will too. Just give it a shot!
What are your eco-friendly must haves for mom and dad?