Did you know that November is National Sleep Comfort Month? I didn’t until recently, but how can anyone get a good night’s rest when they are sick? And it’s impossible to avoid getting sick since every surface is covered with over 200 viruses that are known to cause colds.
Colds can delay your plans for the holiday season, and they can make your nights less then comfortable. Luckily, there are ways to provide relief for you and your family’s during cough & cold season. Below are a few products that can make your night more restful!
- Maty’s Breathe Better Nasal Ointment: Made from natural ingredients like coconut oil and grapefruit seed, this synergistic blend helps family and friends get a better night’s sleep. Through research, they found a combination of ingredients that work to promote a healthy nasal environment for people of all ages. It is a safe and effective remedy to achieve a good night’s rest. (SRP $12.99)
- BornFree Eco Classic bottle: These leak proof BPA-Free baby bottles come in plastic or glass and feature an innovative venting system designed to promote ActiveFlow™ and help minimize the painful symptoms of colic, which can ruin a good night’s sleep for the baby and parent. After use, these bottles can be returned to BornFree where they will be recycled into other products such as toys and furniture. (SRP $9.99)
- Summer Infant Humidifier: Add cool moisture to the air and create a comfortable humidity level in your baby’s room. It will not only help alleviate symptoms often associated with dry air such as dry skin, itchy eyes, and sore throats, but the compact size won’t take up much room in the nursery. (SRP $36.99)
- Cold-EEZE Oral Spray: Formulated with zinc gluconate, the same effective active ingredient found in the best-selling, clinically proven and #1 pharmacist recommended Cold-EEZE lozenges, this effective proprietary formula reduces the duration of the common cold and severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, hoarseness, nasal congestion and/or post nasal drip. It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner! It’s great for parents during the day and at night! (SRP $9.95)
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Teas: A blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass all-natural teas to help calm the nervous world and give you a restful night. (SRP $3.99)
You can find these product at retailers nationwide….