Parenting just got way easier thanks to these five smart solutions:
1) Giving your toddler medicine can be a nightmare. Sippy Sure is the world’s first medicine dispensing sippy cup. It was developed by a doctor and dad of two small children. The Sippy Sure patented design creates a spill and leak proof cup that keeps medicine and a child’s favorite drink separate until they are ready to drink. As the child drinks from the cup, the medicine is mixed with the drink concealing it and easily giving the child their medicine. The product is brand new and will be in stores this fall. www.sippysure.com.
2) It is always hard to find a way to ask people not to touch your baby’s hands. Now you don’t have to. The “Please Wash” signs by My Tiny Hands will do it for you! Timely for cold & flu season. The signs can hang from any stroller, car seat or baby carrier. Each sign states, “Please Wash Your Hands Before Touching Mine.” The My Tiny Hands signs were created by a first time mom of a preemie who was sick and tired of people touching her baby. The bright color, stop-sign shape and large text make it impossible for anyone to miss. Available in pink, blue and red/white. Also available in Spanish tool. www.MyTinyHands.com
3) Packing a diaper in a bag or suitcase can take up half the space – not anymore. DiaperBuds are individually wrapped, vacuum-packed disposable baby diapers for on-the-go. Because of their patented packaging, they are 70% smaller than regular diapers (they can fit into your pocket!) When opened they ‘bloom’ into a full-sized premium diaper. $6.99 for 8-ct multipack, $18.99 for 24-ct multipack. www.DiaperBuds.com.
4) There’s a brand new way to make your stroller stand out in a crowd – think the luggage carousel or Disneyland. Doodle Wheel is the first customizable reflective hubcap for baby strollers. Fun and functional, this unique new product makes your baby’s ride safer and more visible to motorists. Choose from dozens of stylish and fun designs to set your stroller apart. Doodle Wheels are easy to attach to the wheel rims of your stroller and are made from heavy-duty plastic built to withstand the rigors of everyday use. www.doodlewheel.com
5) Forget spying – there’s a smart new way for parents to keep tabs on their kids online. The new subscription service, SafetyWeb.com, helps protect kids from common online dangers like cyber-bullying and public profiles — giving parents ultimate peace of mind. It automatically monitors a child’s online activities and immediately red-flags for parents any and all potential threats to their child; without mom or dad having to monitor every post. SafetyWeb.com scours the internet (45+ social networks) for questionable activity, making parents aware of videos and photos their kids share publicly, cyber-bullying, potential internet addiction, when privacy settings are changed on social networking sites, and more. The service also goes a step further, helping parents keep tabs on their child’s mobile calls and text messages! www.SafetyWeb.com.